• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: Slacker Friday, September 11

Looks like it will be a riding day! Of course, I can get about 95 miles out of a tank on this beast. Wonder how many dirt roads are ahead?

I got myself completely lost exploring roads around Levita and have run out of time so am heading home. D'oh! Catch yall next time.

Sorry I didnt make this one....it was on my plate...but then BBQ was mentioned & my plate couldnt fit both...
Jus got home at 5:30...excellent day for riding...
20200911_124512_HDR.jpg

Sent from my LML212VL using Tapatalk

Mary, thanks for leading a fun ride. You have an outstanding mix of routes, all good. I left my home in drizzle and rode on a wet highway for about thirty miles. Then it cleared, road was dry and it was a great day to be out on a bike.

Rod, you need to launch/start/pitch/encourage: Rod's Weekly BBQ Run (with a better name). Surely this is the right time of year for rides to some of Texas's best BBQ. Whose better to lead it than you!

Glad to the Toad is serving indoors again.

Back