• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Slacker meetup, Wednesday 2/27

Reaction score
How about the corner drug cafe in Clifton.
The food is delish and the coffee is excellent. And they offer kito (sp?) desserts if that’s your thang.

11:00 lunch at cafe

Meetup in bluff dale at 9:30, KSU 9:45

Weather is looking good as of now

If I can get away, I'll probably go south on 56 and 219.

I'm your huckleberry ...

Unable to attend due to some regularly scheduled local Wednesday slacking (the pedaling variety). Have a good ride and bon appétit y'all.

Just an FYI, since no one needs to meet in BD, I’ll be meeting Mitch in glen rose then head down to Clifton from there.
If someone is coming to meet in bluff dale, post up and we can plan accordingly.

I’m in +1. My son decided he wants to come on his first motorcycle ride. So I’m dragging a 21 year old Marine on my pillion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey how about we meet at Pee Paw's Scooter Shop, I hear that is a happening place....just saying. Or at Tacote for burritos?

No one would find the NORAD of Nemo.
Besides ... its a dirt driveway and Ron would have to stop at the car wash.

Park next to Sonic.
KSU 0945

Oh yeah, new road, leveled out drains right. New fence all the way around the place. We are almost snotty now.

IN, riding down with Mitch. Need to be home by 2 so straight home after lunch.

Back