• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Slacker meetup, Wednesday 2/27

Out again. Forgot I had to take my other son to a doctors appointment tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dense fog and 1/2 mile visibility forecast through mid-morning.

KAFW 270304Z 2703/2724 12007KT P6SM BKN025
TEMPO 2703/2704 BKN015
FM270400 12007KT 5SM BR BKN007
FM270700 12005KT 1SM BR BKN005
TEMPO 2709/2713 1/2SM FG OVC004
FM271500 12005KT 4SM BR SCT007 BKN012
FM272200 35010KT P6SM BKN007

There is a light rain here and the road is soaked.

As bad as I need a ride somewhere ... anywhere ... I'm out, too.

Where in Glen Rose are you meeting at?
It's just a light mist here so I'm going to go out and play.

Pushing time out to 11:30-12, meetup in Clifton. I’ll head straight there. Mike, I texted you as well. Supposed to clear around 10:00

If you are pushing it back to 11:30 or 12 I'm out. Need to be home by 2 for a doctors appointment at 2:30.
Maybe next time.

Looks like I'm out too. Was going to ride the bike but it's still drizzling and somewhat foggy up here. Was determined to ride since wind & temp were looking good but fog & drizzle sux. Next time.

I'll finish fork seals on the dirt bike this morning and ride this afternoon.

Man, this weather thing sucks sometimes. I have a burnt finger that is going to make gloving up a bit sore, so maybe it is for the best. I never said I wasn't a fair weather rider. I just accidentally rode in bad weather a few times. I will help Mitch, then we can ride this afternoon, maybe. Enjoy lunch.

I'll finish fork seals on the dirt bike this morning and ride this afternoon.

I will be over later for a transmission oil change Mitch. And it could use a good wash afterwards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well you fair weather peeps are going to miss out. It was a little wet getting to the Sonic

I was there....now Im here....takin a break before heddn home
d0684e75c4edf38390539c6ceeacb56c.jpg

Mary n I had a nice lil ride to The Gap after lunch

We made it back, what a temp drop. 68 in Clifton and 48 back home and much wetter here also. Thanks Mary, good time!

Woohoo! Fun ride there, good lunch and visit, fun riding with rod to Gap.
68 in iridell, then a drop to 50 by the time I got to rough creek rd. Had to stop and bundle up a bit. Haha, 42 pulling in driveway. :bigokay:

Wish I could have made it. Turned out pretty nasty here in FTW all day. Light rain, mist, temp dropping quickly by mid afternoon.

67* in the shop.

Fork seals done.

Kevin ... I'm yer huckleberry ...

Back