• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Slacker meetup, Wednesday 2/27

& Im home.....again.... Let me splain it to ya

An introduction is in order.....long overdue
This ...is Loocy....she's been with me on the bikes a bunch o times...& most of ya'll kno her... She's pretty cool....er....
6d6e2e81379bdd7426b222f1ba33c6c1.jpg

Well....today ....after I left The Gap ..I hedded home....takin a meandering route toward Gatesville then thru Crawford on county roads.....pulling in my driveway around 4-4:15.
I get off the bike &....no Loocy!
Evidently Loocy hopped off my Tenere while I wasnt lookin...... Hmmmm ..I guess I rode a bit too long

Rite bac on the bike I go.... backtracking my route.... Where's Loocy... She's got some of my stuff..... I fully expected to complete my meander bac to The Gap before finding Loocy..... But... I had nuthin to fear.... It wasnt too far from here. The other side of Crawford...along Prairie Chapel Rd.... there she was.... with 3 big sheep dogs nearby.
A couple o youngsters in a truck stopped to help....& Loocy was secure on the bike once again..... Albeit...with a couple of scuffs. So bac to the house we go....
I got home again at 5-5:15
Still beat the cold front by a bit.....
Nice day overall

Last edited:
Back