• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: Slacker Saturday, August 1, Loco Coyote Glen Rose

Do you have a red flashing spy light hooked up to my house? Every time I commit to another life episode a Slacker ride pops up.
Harumphhhhhh!

SS

I've been slacking all week, but I might be able to stretch it into Saturday. I'm a strong maybe.

Will be heading home in Saturday from Amarillo after a trip out to Utah and Colorado. I'd have to drive at dark thirty to make Loco Coyote in time. Will instead turn south toward home in Austin. Slack on.

Mary, thanks for keeping the slacker rides going in spite of the warm days. Slacking year around, shows how dedicated to slacking we are.

I'll be out of town Saturday but looking forward to next one.

Not sure I'm in for lunch, but I'd like to catch the pre ride.

I'll plan on meeting in Bluff Dale.

I'm going to do this route out of Burleson if anyone wants to join in. All paved I think. Ignore the time estimate, it'll be more like 2.5 hrs. Furkot is always way off on time.

I'll be at the QT in Burleson at 8 for coffee, depart at 8:30.

1596210321441.png

I'm going to leave Waxahachie around 7am and take the winding south route up to Bluff Dale.

Thanks for letting me crash at your lunch table! I wasn’t sure where I would be at 11 so didn’t give you a heads up, sorry, but it all worked out. Sounds like the ride from Bluffdale was fun. I enjoyed the twisty bits of 51, 205, 1004, and 1005 going and coming - thanks for getting me outta the garage.

Thanks again for organizing Duchess. Had a great little ride today, and even better on the return leg with Jarrett and ? (sorry I didn't get your name!)

@Jarrett that was a blast! The Big Blue Streak isn't in it's happy place on the rough patches but we got through. It's definitely time for something with more suspension.

Back