• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Slacker Thursday, 1/17, the cafe in Graford.

Consulting my Magic 8-Ball returned the reply "Cannot predict now". Will let you know duchess when it gives me a more definitive answer.

Looks like it will be bearable riding weather, so I plan to see you there. Just deciding how loud I want to be on the ride.

I guess I need to ride the DR-Z400SM and stay right in front of Ron all day. That'll show him, bring earplugs.

20180214_182610.jpg

Since this is north of I20 I suspect Granmaw and I will be there. I have been told their chicken fried steak is on par with Mary’s in Strawn. I find that claim a little hard to believe but am willing to sacrifice my diet to find out.

I moved my departure for Big Bend back a day in order to make this epic event.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Lol. I'll probably be on the GSXS. Better bring the FZ if you want a chance to stay in front :-)

We've seen you ride. Shouldn't be hard. :drums:

I would have to go with Mitch on this one, maybe I should bring the DR-Z70 to even it all up? But seriously, I could show you how to wheelie and stoppie that thing. I would like to see how the fizzer keeps up or not with the GSXS. Or, I could put all the lights back on the Gixxer and make it interesting. But, that would be way, way too much work for me.

So, to sum up, nice one Ron, well played good form to Mitch. Hee Hee.

I am pretty comfortable on the FZ when there is air in the front tire.

Back