• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Slacker Thursday, 1/17, the cafe in Graford.

He has offered to buy the water. Loves to share photos. Always seems well groomed. I think that sums it all up.

Hey Mary, Mitch and I are leaving from Granbury, not going to Bluffdale. See you up there.

Pansies. Now I can take gravel to lipan

You know the FZ1 has seen more than it's fair share of gravel out riding these days. I was thinking it might be 5°F warmer if I left an hour later from my house than if I went to B-Dale first. So, I guess I am being a bit of a pansie. Not like I learned it in the Navy or something...just saying.

Well that was fun! Thanks for getting us together Mary. We went north on fm4 to fm2210. Sometime after we got on 2210 Debra caught a bird on her face shield. Must have been pretty traumatic as she has been napping since we got home. The chicken fry was pretty good but not on par with Mary’s in Strawn.

Someone post a pic of that daggum burger I ordered.
Holy cow that was a monster ...

Good times

8f93d38aac7a26bf3c061568581c070b.jpg

Camping at mineral wells state park tonight

109aa7fd81b859f14b37dabe2dd7e266.jpg

f29f5d07e559c0df9e3c6552f93db1ed.jpg

Jus rolled in at 6pm....with a short BBQ stop in Clifton... About 325on the ticker today. Thanx for the mini tour after lunch Aaron.
& Paul...I meant ta ask how that big ol CFS was.... well ..at least it looked impressive.
Wonder how Mac's pork chops were.

And...speakin of MacDaddy... He was ever the responsible cop this afternoon on FM1188 between Morgan Mill & 108 when a young lady came past us in a curve & lost it...runnin her PT Schmoozer off the road into the weeds. We turned back & Steve stayed with her till the EMT got there.. while I played traffic watch up the curve a bit. At least she was ok...prob a bit wigged out...but ok
Its a good thing ta hav Mac along for the ride

Last edited:
Back