• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Slacker Thursday 3/7

Reaction score
How ‘bout granny Clark’s in Dublin.

Meetup at granny’s 11:15ish

Meet in bluff dale Valero before takeoff: 10:00, KSU 10:15

Everytime I say "in" something happens that trumps riding.

I am tentatively in again. Of course I have the Hippo Hands if it all goes south on me.

OK ... if JQ is in, then I'll go, I guess.

I’m trying to rearrange my busy schedule so I can participate.
Maybe Mitch can give me some pointers. :help:

Will you be riding that straight road from Bluff Dale and arriving in Dublin around 11:45-50? I'm planning on taking the shortcut from Zephyr.

All of you suck. Just sayin....

Actually.... I guess it's work that sucks and it applies to me and not you....so maybe I suck. :(

Seriously......was just out for a walk and it's a pretty nice day for a ride. Hope you all had fun.

You know I was actually tired when I got home. Between the ride and stuffing myself with lunch, it was a lot of fun. Of course, I am sure work can be fun too......

My gas mileage going home was not nearly as good getting to the ride courtesy of the gusting strong south winds. Saw a couple of flocks of geese migrating north riding the wave.

It was fun ...

I took the long way home ... via Goliad.

Weather has been nice, except for a cloud burst while returning today. Waiting for the roads to dry a bit in Crawford.

Drew, the CFS at the Empressario on the square in Goliad looked to be a front runner. And they pronounced pecan correctly.
773a17c62b3574e7f0c6dd783bbd1317.jpg
b9be648d8885dc95d3c39e79dea57e4c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thanks Mary for initiating another Slacker ride. As soon as I saw the Thursday forecast, I figured your call to the Slackers would be on the forum and it was. This March has been the coldest I can remember but then my memory has never been that good. I enjoyed getting out on my bike although I had other obligations and couldn't ride afterwards.

Back