• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Slacker Thursday 8/29 Cranfills Gap

Reaction score
It’s a week away and hoping this cool front comes through and my bike will start haha

Meet for lunch at Horney Toad 11:00

Meet for ride down from bluff dale Valero, 9:15, KSU 9:30

Love to. Have not decided if I’ll meet you at the Valero or ride straight down.
Mitch are you off 933? I generally take 934 out of Itaska to 933 to 22.

There are a couple unknowns in my schedule next week - but if I'm in town, I'm in for a ride down south.

Love to. Have not decided if I’ll meet you at the Valero or ride straight down.
Mitch are you off 933? I generally take 934 out of Itaska to 933 to 22.
Woo Hoo just saw next Thursday’s weather report. I’m going to have to use the heated grips!!! High of 89%.

Still learning the roads ... 934 goes to Osceola?

The King of Queens is gonna be there ... I'm in!

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Will see yall at the The Toad if I'm able to wake up in time.

Sure wish this meet was today....
Its 85 out there rite now (4:30)

Sent from my LML212VL using Tapatalk
Maybe not ...

I left Whitney at 7 this morning and made it to Glen rose before being socked in at Doug's place till almost 4.
He got 2 inches of rain today and was very annoyed that I messed up his "wife is outa town" plans.

I'm telling you what....we had fun, went out to eat, fixed minor motorcycle stuff. Bought some parts. Worked out well. Did I mention I had to ride home, in the rain, get the Miata and meet Mitch for breakfast. Was fun though and we needed the rain.

I finally got back in town...had really been missing my motorcycle... This sounds like a great way to get back in the groove!

I’m in!

Mitch do you wat me to meet up with you to ride down? If so what time and where?

How about 0915
Brookshires parking lot in Whitney
KSU at 0930

It's about 70-80 minutes down 219

Back