• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: Slacker Tuesday, 1/18

Was just checking to see if anyone had posted this. This will be the last decent weather day for a bit. I'm in.

I'm IN if I can get my BringMoreWallet to start. Starts OK when it's 75. But when it's in the 30's, it cranks slowly a couple of times, sorta fires, then just clicks. I checked the voltage after it's FAILURE to participate before the last Slackers ride. It was 12.9 :( I figure the battery is sulfated and will look for a replacement tomorrow. The BuyMoreWarranty is much better suited for my needs when it's 40 early in the morning.

I'm IN if I can get my BringMoreWallet to start. Starts OK when it's 75. But when it's in the 30's, it cranks slowly a couple of times, sorta fires, then just clicks. I checked the voltage after it's FAILURE to participate before the last Slackers ride. It was 12.9 :( I figure the battery is sulfated and will look for a replacement tomorrow. The BuyMoreWarranty is much better suited for my needs when it's 40 early in the morning.
If you're cold, they're cold. Bring that bike inside Monday night and it will crank Tuesday morning. Or buy a new battery.

Súper! See you guys at the Country Club.
Pinkies up!

M.
1642350925021.png

If you're cold, they're cold. Bring that bike inside Monday night and it will crank Tuesday morning. Or buy a new battery.

Or he could crank it hourly through the night, then she will be ready to go. Of course, I lean towards a new battery myself.

BeemerMandatesWampum decided to get up later when it's warmer. I'll meet everybody at Mary's.

Well it is already warmer than where we started on the last one, so should be a good day. Hopefully the cedars are finished with the exploding pollen trick. I think Mr. 890 Duke R needs a little leg stretching, plus he gets like 50 mpg so how can that be bad? Looking forward to the ride and lunch!

Last edited:
Duchess and fellow Slackerant's...a spectacular day for riding. Good seeing everyone. Thanks!!

I continue to work on my Texan language skills, royally screwed up the enchilada order, i.e., Char is not "Bark" as in charred beef...regardless it was very tasty and plentiiiifull!

Dahveed, superb rating for the enchiladas…the whole one.👌 Serving and accoutrements, plentiful and FiLLing. Good riding with you today.

Nice day. Sorry I didn't get to meet everyone. Hope we do it again, soon.

Back