• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Slacker's ride - 5/6

Can anybody joint this ride or is it only for special people?

You put the "S" in special, so you're in. I'm meeting Jeff (@TossingLead) at the QT in Benbrook at 8:50, leaving at 9:00 for the direct route to Bluff Dale. You're welcome to join us there, at Bluff Dale or at the Toad.

Mary, do you have an all pavement route to the Toad? I can put something together, but sorta figured you knew ALL the good secret roads.

Weather is forecasted to be OUTSTANDING for tomorrow. Mid 80's and not too breezy.

Great, thanks Mary.

That’s RISE outta Mitch...

Man I can’t talk today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did anyone think to contact the restaurant? With this "social distancing" stuff going on that might be a good idea.

Did anyone think to contact the restaurant? With this "social distancing" stuff going on that might be a good idea.

I would but you never really know whose gonna show up at these till they show up. The new trend here on TWT is people do not bother to respond, just show up. That way they don't have people giving them grief if they say they're coming and then back out.

I did tell them when I messaged them that a small group of motorcyclists we trying to get there for lunch. They acted as this was the norm. The past Sunday at the Loco Coyote, we were 7 people and the next group to arrive was 18-20 and they didn't batt an eye.

Expect to be standing around a bit as the ordering and take out process is slower than dining in. Bring a snack.

Great hamburger, much better than what I had in my refrigerator. Mary led over many fine roads, we followed along watching for the bends and blind corners. Mostly deserted roads except for the lonely calf on the wrong side of the fence. Rumors are someone disturbed a deputy Sheriff as we swept by. Thanks Mary and David G. for this fine ride.

A2F2FCA9-459A-4B4F-9124-DE97BCA6FC1D.jpeg
CD401AEF-F7CA-47BC-9574-16520E2333A5.jpeg

I missed the memo. I thought we were going to Granny Clarks and then I broke off to make a serious pit stop! I continued on to Dublin by way of Fairy. Oh well I had a fun time except for my misunderstanding, should have paid better attention.
Granny's was doing a booming business.

Back