• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Slacker's Ride Wednesday Dec 1st

Great day! Great food! I had improved mileage on the return trip after Doug passed me. Thanks for making a big hole Doug. The only problem was staying in the slipstream. 😂

I got almost 40 mpg on the way down, never done that with a LC8 motor before. That is why I had to ring her neck on the way back. LOL. Enjoyed the ride.

It was a great day for riding and a nice loop going down there. Thanks, Mary. Nice to see everybody. That was a tight group! Normally, you expect to see twelve bikes get pretty strung out, but we were all within the same mile. I told the multistrada to stick to Stephen and just let it go. It braked when he braked and stopped when he stopped. Technology, huh?

Russ and I found some new trails today on the way home. Old bridge south of Jonesboro

Old bridge.jpg

The red oaks are looking good in central TX

Back