• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Slacker's ride Wednesday, May 20

Reaction score
First Name
David
Any interested in getting together for a ride this Wednesday. Weather forecast is for a high of 84º. Might be the last coolish day for a while. Generally we go SW of Fort Worth, but that might be negotiable based on whose going.

Last time the wife and I did this it was a fun day. Mary is a heck of a ride leader.... Sadly I have to work this Wednesday. Everyone have fun and stay safe!!

At her only gas station.
. View attachment 263816
At her only gas station.
1589838921398.png

At her only gas station. I’m out on Wednesday as I’m installing a cedar fence for my sons landscaping business.

If he has a landscaping business, doesn't he have a crew to install the fence? Or are you the crew? It will be nice weather for that then.

If he has a landscaping business, doesn't he have a crew to install the fence? Or are you the crew? It will be nice weather for that then.
He does not have a fence or custom wood work sub contractor yet so I am fill omg that role. I find custom work enjoyable and he needs the help so it works out well for now when I don’t have any work anyway. This wall will Chile’s the pool equipment from view and the 8x11 bench Will be for sitting on and drying towels.
image.jpg

image.jpg

Nice! What sort of landscaping does he do? Sprinklers? Tree trimming?

Those benches and fence look great!

Nice! What sort of landscaping does he do? Sprinklers? Tree trimming?

Those benches and fence look great!
He does lots of stone work. Just got his state irrigation license. He has been subbing that part out in the past but got tired of other people’s shoddy work reflecting on him. Eden Creek landscaping. ATTACH=full]263830[/ATTACH]

3672C52F-A1EF-4D96-A0E5-E0EB1B649E35.jpeg

3B8BFB49-A504-4E0E-8E59-4813CB277563.jpeg

Attachments

• B23EEC50-6931-4379-9E76-FDF904DA99EC.jpeg
    B23EEC50-6931-4379-9E76-FDF904DA99EC.jpeg
    433.4 KB · Views: 158
What time is KSU?

10:00 at the gas station in Bluff Dale. I'm riding the XSR. The WR has been partially disassembled and a piece went missing. Dropped on the floor and vanished to the land of 10mm sockets never to be seen again...

I uttered many "magic words" (we don't mention these in polite company) in hopes that it would reappear. It did not. Likely won't until the replacement is here.

Made it home. Thanks Mary for leading us around on some great roads. James, I hope you are feeling better.

Will be looking to ride again next week. Maybe Wednesday if the weather holds up. Look for the thread soon...

Back