• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

So... how did you find TWT?

First Name
Steve
Last Name
M
I was googling something about motorcycles and the Houston area, this site came up.

First Name
Nathan
Last Name
Seery
Looking for info before purchasing my VFR landed me on STN. Somebody over there either mentioned it or had a sig line link. and here I am.

Now I'm rarely over there, this site is much more fun. :rider:

First Name
Van "Shiloh"
Last Name
Rowe
I saw it scribbled on the bathroom wall in Luckenbach...
something about "for a good time... post at ..." :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Naaahhh ... it was Will B. in Leander at the post office that told about this site, glad he did too...

First Name
Gavin
Last Name
Williams
Tourmeister via either VFRDiscussions.com or SportTouring.net.

Skid

First Name
Evan
Last Name
Chapman
I found this site from the TXSV.com site. Actually Squeaky turned me on to this site and we went on a ride, I had a great time and now I'm here for good.

Found out about clear lake bike night on another website. when i got there everyone was super nice and very welcoming and talking/joking about TWT. so i signed up to be in the know!

I think you where posting over on HSN and had the links to TWT and BRMT in your sig line.
+1

I even had the link to BRMT on my list for the longest time, hoping to go on one of the out-of-state tours before Scott's family duties caused the schedule to be cut back.

Pretty sure I found it from www.gstwins.com. I think someone pointed me over here, but, I could be wrong... It's been a while. I knew I found a good spot when I had only been on here for a month or two, just bought a bike (with horrible rubber), and txmedic offered to mount my new tires for me!

trey