• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

So... how did you find TWT?

As I remember it, I was googling stuff on my RD 400 and one of the links that popped up was to a post on TWT. I lurked randomly for about a year then took the plunge and joined about 1.5 years ago :)

Terrebandit pointed the way over at the Maximum-Suzuki forum during a Texas thread.... been hooked ever since.

I was googling something about motorcycles and the Houston area, this site came up.

Looking for info before purchasing my VFR landed me on STN. Somebody over there either mentioned it or had a sig line link. and here I am.

Now I'm rarely over there, this site is much more fun. :rider:

I saw it scribbled on the bathroom wall in Luckenbach...
something about "for a good time... post at ..." :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Naaahhh ... it was Will B. in Leander at the post office that told about this site, glad he did too...

Tourmeister via either VFRDiscussions.com or SportTouring.net.

Skid

I found this site from the TXSV.com site. Actually Squeaky turned me on to this site and we went on a ride, I had a great time and now I'm here for good.

pkiser said:
A guy on a KLR :rider: stopped by my house and rang the doorbell.

Was he wearing a short-sleeved, white dress shirt and a tie? ;-)

I don't remember how I found the site.

Lee

(Brain fade R us)

Found out about clear lake bike night on another website. when i got there everyone was super nice and very welcoming and talking/joking about TWT. so i signed up to be in the know!

I think you where posting over on HSN and had the links to TWT and BRMT in your sig line.
+1

I even had the link to BRMT on my list for the longest time, hoping to go on one of the out-of-state tours before Scott's family duties caused the schedule to be cut back.

Pretty sure I found it from www.gstwins.com. I think someone pointed me over here, but, I could be wrong... It's been a while. I knew I found a good spot when I had only been on here for a month or two, just bought a bike (with horrible rubber), and txmedic offered to mount my new tires for me!

trey

Back