• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SOLD: '08 Bandit Sargent Seat and Shop Manual, $250.00 . . . SOLD

Reaction score
**THESE ITEMS HAVE BEEN SOLD. Thanks for your interest.**

Just sold my '08 Bandit. No longer need the Sargent or the shop manual.

The Sargent is well-used with no rips or tears. It's a basic World Sport with no heat. The manual has some smudge marks, dog-ears and creases typical of a well-used garage manual.

Asking $250.00 for both items plus shipping. Shipping from Maryland 20636 via UPS or FEDEX Ground to the lower 48. I will confirm actual shipping charges with the shipper and new owner at the time of purchase.

First one to say "I'll take them" gets them. PayPal is preferred. A money order is also good.

Thanks for your interest.

Stay healthy out there!

Whistler

BanditManual.jpg
"]
BanditManual.jpg
[/URL]

BanditSargent1.jpg
"]
BanditSargent1.jpg
[/URL]

BanditSargent2.jpg
"]
BanditSargent2.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited:
Re: FS: '08 Bandit Sargent Seat and Shop Manual, $250.00

I love mine...it took a month to get used to the wider seat but now I can't believe I waited so long.

Yep, I like'em a lot. I've had them on all my bikes and have no complaints. Seats are very subjective, but Sargents do seem to fit a few folks pretty well out there.

Last edited:

I'll take 'em!

I'm new to the site and will see if PM's work...

Back