• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SOLD-1976 Suzuki GT750

Reaction score
First Name
Wayne
Last Name
Meuir
I have a nice 1976 Suzuki Gt750 that I need to sell. I rebuilt this bike from the ground up in 2007 and have ridden it about 1500 miles since. I am asking $3750 for the bike and all the spares. The list of spares is too extensive to list here but I have gone thru it and made a list of what is there. If you are interested and would like to see the details of what has been done to the bike and what the spares are, let me know how to e-mail it to you.
Here are a couple of pics of the bike:
http://s126.photobucket.com/user/wa...T750/IMG_0106_zpsd44e5257.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Re: 1976 Suzuki GT750

When I saw Wayne's bike a year or so ago, I assure you it is impressive. It started the instant he hit the button, after setting for weeks. The person that gets this bike will be very pleased as it is a jewel.

This is my last bike. I am 67 years old and have some health problems. I had a small collection (13 total) of 2-stroke street bikes. I sold a 72 H2 Kawasaki and an 84 Yamaha RZ350 last year and now this is the last one I have. My riding days are over. I have ridden this bike on a few 250 mile days with no problems at all. I have a pick up truck load of spare parts that go with it for the price listed. You will not find one anywhere near this nice with all these extras for this price.

Wayne

Great looking bike. I've worked on a couple of these and this is by far the nicest I've seen. I bet those expansion chamber pipes sound awesome! Glws

The bike is nice and I have easily $1000-1500 of spare parts many of them NOS that go with the bike. Engine is first over with new pistons and rings. Crank has all new bearings and seals and was aligned by Bill Bune in Minnesota. Some one make me an offer. I will take a little less, but will not give it way. Hardy, you need another bike. You know you do!

Wayne

I am over quota on bikes Wayne or I would have already bought it. I just bought Hardy's 69 H1 to restore. I am out of space at the house for any more bikes.

With what it costs to put one of these together correctly yours is a bargain.

If you are already over quota, one more ain't gonna hurt!

The spares include an extra engine, a couple (actually three, I think) extra transmissions, 12 or 13 extra stock exhaust pipes (most need re-chroming but not rusted out), a NOS water Pump, a NOS oil pump, a set of NOS Head Studs, a new BT45 front tire and tube, a NOS shifter shaft, and extra set of wheels both front and rear, two or or three used sets of guage clusters, a NOS gear indicator switch. etc. Plus several boxes of other stuff.
Forks on bike have been rebuilt with new Progressive springs, stock dual front brake calipers have been rebuilt and braided stainless lines added. Master cylinder is off a 2001 Suzuki SV 650.

Good luck with the sale, I started selling of my 2 stroke collection 4 years ago, 2 RZ350's (yellow/black & Red/white) a TS185 (Orange), RG500 (Blue/white) I now have an RG500 left (bored to 570cc, stage 3 tune, aftermarket pipes, filters, bored carbs, etc!) and that's it, no other 2T!! The RG is fun to ride, but I still use the goldwing far more!! Sorry to hear your riding days are over, but I hope you find other hobbies to keep you active and alert.. Remember we don't stop doing things because we get old, we get old because we stop doing things!! :rider:

All the best

Gary

OMG.... is that really a 3into1 chamber.... too cool.... I'm looking for a T500 or T350....

Back