• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Sold - 2003 KLX 400

Reaction score
I am selling a 2003 Kawasaki KLX 400. It is the exact same bike as a DRZ 400. It even has a suzuki vin plate. The bike was made by suzuki and just has kawasaki plastics.

I am located North of Houston in Spring/Woodlands area.

The bike is in good shape. Starts and runs great. Garage Kept on Battery Tender. Less than 4K miles. Carb recently cleaned. It has been ridden and has a few scratches but nothing terrible.

The only real issue is the rear blinkers are both broken. It was a crappy design and they basically dryrotted after 10 yrs. I mostly rode it at my deer lease on fire roads so i didnt replace them. I have replacement LED blinkers, new in the box, that will go with the bike. I just never installed them.

I will also include a battery tender.

Great Bike wish I could keep but pregnant wife says its got to go.

$2800 Cash. Title In Hand.

Not interested in trades. Email me at geraldgoss@gmail dot com to come take a look at it.

00y0y_fgu1PmvZKii_600x450.jpg

Re: 2003 KLX 400

And parts are a lot cheaper for it than a drz400!
I wish I had longer legs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Also was told I should let you guys know it is a street legal SR model.

Thanks for the bike! It's gonna look a little different pretty soon if UPS ever catches up with all these holiday deliveries! :angryfire

Back