• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Sold: 2004 V-Strom 1000

Re: FS: 2004 V-Strom 1000

its the same, you can have more than one, you just have to make sure the primary doesn't find out about the others. so you keep this strom in a storage unit someplace. ride the one wife approved bike over there where you switch bikes and ride your new to you strom!

Already hiding one in the trailer.

I like the storage unit idea, though. Maybe a few of us could go in on a communal storage mancave. Store parts/gear/bikes, do tech days. Add some curb furniture and a fridge.

I have known Bill for a long time and I can tell you he takes excellent care of his motorcycles. Don't let the 102,000 scare anyone. This motorcycle will go for a long time.

I can vouch for it not smoking and the system Suzuki uses for cylinder plating don't wear or fail.
With regular oil changes they are 1/4 million mile engines easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

i'm sure it will sell before then, but if you still have this on income tax return day...i might be giving you a call. just wish i could see the pics.

i'm sure it will sell before then, but if you still have this on income tax return day...i might be giving you a call. just wish i could see the pics.

April 15? Maybe wait for your refund, or send your return early to get the refund? Best of luck...like Bill, I have a Super Tenere!

Dang, the next thing you'll be selling is the pug LOL.

April 15? Maybe wait for your refund, or send your return early to get the refund? Best of luck...like Bill, I have a Super Tenere!

oh, i send off waaaay before then. :mrgreen:

i wish i could get a new bike. then i would be looking at the Tenere or even a dl650. i kinda wish Bill's bike was a 650. kinda tryin to stay away from liter bikes right now. my last few bikes were 1200's.

just wish i could see the pics.

I'm not sure why the picture isn't displaying properly. I checked it on my phone and it was displaying alright. If you would like to PM me your email address I would be more than happy to send you a photo or three of it.:-)

I'm not sure why the picture isn't displaying properly. I checked it on my phone and it was displaying alright. If you would like to PM me your email address I would be more than happy to send you a photo or three of it.:-)

yeah, it's not you Bill, i work offshore and my company blocks a lot of photo host sites so i can't see most pics posted. pm coming your way. send me lots! lol!

yeah, it's not you Bill, i work offshore and my company blocks a lot of photo host sites so i can't see most pics posted. pm coming your way. send me lots! lol!

Ahhhh, that makes perfect sense. And I can't blame them as beaming pictures off shore probably isn't the cheapest thing in the world to do. I will round some up and send them your way.

thanks, got them. trying to open them now. our intranet is also stuck in 1995 so it's a little slow...

the pics are great, thanks. i even like all the stickers, especially the flags!

HA! i have the same top case on my KLR! NICE!

Me too.....LOL You must know, it is really hard to beat a Pelican for a top case. They take a beating never seem to show that they have taken the beating.

the pics are great, thanks. i even like all the stickers, especially the flags!

Uh oh.... I de-stickered it in preparation for the sale. Tell ya what, if you want it, I will buy more flag stickers for the boxes.:trust:

Nope, the guy found my Craigslist ad. I did tell him about the forum though, so hopefully we might be seeing the bike again.

Back