• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SOLD!-2008-KLR650 FS Southeast Texas $3100

• Thread starter Deleted member 160890
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 160890

Hey guys. My name is John. I live north of Beaumont and I had some guys refer me to this forum. I intend to stay when i acquire the bike I'm after but I need to sell this one first.

Its a 2008, It currently has 12,774 miles and I tack 1-2 on it every day.
I need to move this bike but I would really like to stay close to asking. Bike is as realistically close to stock as you are probably gonna get. If this post hasn't been updated to sold, I still have it. I check all my posts frequently and update frequently. Bike is clean title and in my name. This bike is stone stock other then an IMS shifter lever and a tinted Zero Gravity windscreen (I.E. stock exhaust). The turn signals don't have any cracks in the boots. Still firm mounted and in good shape. Mileage is exact for 6/16. Does NOT use oil and doesn’t burn it excessively. Doohickey (balancer chain adjuster lever) replaced somewhere after 9000 miles. Bike is in fantastic shape for a KLR. No grit in the sprocket, no dirt in the crevices. I have a buddy down here that has a KLR and has owned several adventure bikes, and he says its in really good shape for year. Side fairings in fantastic shape. Great bike for driving or hitting a trail. Video of running bike on request. Bike runs amazing. 100% reliable. No excess noise and it gives me no trouble getting around. (Mileage doesn't match cluster pic.)

I forgot to add that I am willing to deliver based on asking price and distance. If long distance I have plenty of time just will require help with trip costs.

I'm looking for $3400. Really would say I'm firm on it but we will see.

If you guys have any questions feel 100% free to ask. I am available 24/7 just about cause of the after effects of this Covid stuff.

Attachments

• KLR sun.jpg
    KLR sun.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 186
  • KLR woods left.jpg
    KLR woods left.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 198
  • KLR woods left 2.jpg
    KLR woods left 2.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 215
  • KLR woods right.jpg
    KLR woods right.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 196
  • KLR front woods.jpg
    KLR front woods.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 187
  • KLR dash.jpg
    KLR dash.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 183
  • KLR engine side.jpg
    KLR engine side.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 183
  • bike rear.jpg
    bike rear.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 173
Last edited by a moderator:
Price drop. $3300. I'm really trying to move it.

I am open to reasonable offers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Price drop again. Id take $3100. Im ready to move it.

Back