• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

WACO AREA: SOLD 2008 Triumph America for sale $2950

Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Last Name
Jackson
This Triumph is in outstanding condition and runs perfectly. Since I bought the bike last year, when it had about 11,600 miles, I've done a thorough cleanout of the fuel system, changed the oil and filter, replaced the plugs, installed a new air filter, inspected and adjusted the chain, installed new tires, and added saddlebags and windshield. I also installed a heel/toe shifter (see photo) so my medically retired US Marine step son, who has a left prostetic, could ride the bike. He's since bought his own motorcycle, so I no longer need to keep this one. If the buyer prefers, I can reinstall the toe shifter, or simply send it along with the bike (personally, I like a heel shifter). It's currently got about 12,300 miles which may go up somewhat, because I ride it on occasion. The bike is on battery tender in my garage in Woodway, (basically a suburb of Waco). If you purchase at my very reasonable asking price, I'll also throw in an awesome Viking tank bag (see photo). Clean clear title, this bike is ready to ride!

Attachments

• right side.jpg
    right side.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 312
  • rr.jpg
    rr.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 330
  • tool bag zoom (2).JPG
    tool bag zoom (2).JPG
    278.9 KB · Views: 297
  • heal shifter.jpg
    heal shifter.jpg