• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SOLD 2010 KTM690R for sale

Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Last Name
Jeter
Only thing that doesn't go is my dog! Price includes a set of Wolf Man soft saddle bags. Ridden 5,723 miles by and old slow guy. Oil changed, filters cleaned after every ride. $5800.00 Bike is in excellent shape.
20200805_173856.jpg
20200805_174543.jpg
20200805_175113.jpg
20200805_173918.jpg
20200805_173928.jpg
20200805_173934.jpg
20200805_173943.jpg
20200805_173957.jpg
20200805_174002.jpg
20200805_174012.jpg

Hi Jack, I am sorry to see this one come up for sale.

Nice scooter
Me too JT. We sure put some sweet rides on that bad boy but since my stroke I think Mexico is out of the question. I'd hate to get that far from home and have a problem. You'd have **** getting me back home!:eek2: I'm going to hang onto the 500 EX/C for awhile. maybe I can still do a Big Bend ride when they reopen, assuming that day will eventually come.

Last edited:
Those mirrors 🤣. Sorry you are selling Jack. It's on my list of bikes to buy but have to sell the vstrom at some point.

I'm sure Jack won't mind me answering, it's in Carrollton. Original owner and he takes good care of his stuff.

I'm sure Jack won't mind me answering, it's in Carrollton. Original owner and he takes good care of his stuff.
Thanks JT and not only do I take good care of my bikes...……………..they've never been ridden hard!:dude: Well...…..except the time my rear wheel nearly ate your crotch!

Nice scooter
Thanks Doug. It's really been a sweet ride but it looks like I'm pretty well toast after my stroke last November. I lost my some peripheral vision on my left side and I keep running into stuff...……….sort of! I could possibly do Big Bend (no trees) but anything with trees and I'm out.

Last edited:
Thanks JT and not only do I take good care of my bikes...……………..they've never been ridden hard!:dude: Well...…..except the time my rear wheel nearly ate your crotch!
I do remember that day just northwest of Oark. It took 2 hours to go a half mile up that hill, we were just too stubborn to turn around. It was you, me and Subcomm and Izzy. Let's go do it again.

Hey Jack, sorry to hear of your health problems. Yeah great bike and good looking custom cs guard. :thumb: You made me one of those, did you make the oil cap also? Wish I was going to be back in the D/S market this would be mine but I am down to just the VFR. My problem wasn't the relationship with the trees it was the ground. A couple of months ago I loaded up the 200 in a T A&M students truck. Just about cried. I remember a ride up in Ark with you, JT. Vinny and Issy and several more. Good times.
Oh Vinny, those look like the mirrors off my 1972 SL70. They were last seen in about 1975! :rofl::rofl:

Hope you have luck selling it Jack, but make the buyer load it and don't watch. Just saying.

Sam

She's gone now and I'm lonely! I hated to see her go but she has a nice home in Tulsa, Ok. now. Thank you Roger. I do have a new shift lever for this model if anyone need it?

Hey Jack, sorry to hear of your health problems. Yeah great bike and good looking custom cs guard. :thumb: You made me one of those, did you make the oil cap also? Wish I was going to be back in the D/S market this would be mine but I am down to just the VFR. My problem wasn't the relationship with the trees it was the ground. A couple of months ago I loaded up the 200 in a T A&M students truck. Just about cried. I remember a ride up in Ark with you, JT. Vinny and Issy and several more. Good times.
Oh Vinny, those look like the mirrors off my 1972 SL70. They were last seen in about 1975! :rofl::rofl:

Hope you have luck selling it Jack, but make the buyer load it and don't watch. Just saying.

Sam
Hey Sam.....yes we made the oil filler caps also. And boy did we have some good rides up in the National forest. In 2011 me, JT and Richard rode up there 13 times in 12 months. Loads of fun. The bike sold for what I was asking for it. The new owner was very happy to get all the extras. I still have my 300 XC/W and my 500 EX/C///////oh and my YZ490 and my Honda.

Back