• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SOLD 2012 Honda Silverwing 600 ABS pics added

LDB

Reaction score
First Name
Leo
I'm selling an almost new 600 Silverwing with just under 500 miles on it. It has a nice Givi trunk and the expensive air cushion seat cushion I can never remember the name of. It's never been dropped or wrecked or even ridden in the rain. I can't tolerate the heat anymore so it just sits there looking fantastic. According to KBB.com it should sell for $4555 with "appropriate mileage for its age". They don't tell what that is anywhere that I can find but I figure it's got to be at least 3k miles a year so around 20k. This has less than 500 miles. I would like to get $4500 for it considering the low mileage and extras. I'm in Friendswood. I have a yahoo email at tx18wheel@yahoo.com. That line on the odometer display is a reflection. There's nothing wrong with the glass.

Last edited:
Yes, all original except a new battery. It was just checked out by our local shop and they drained the tank and put in new fuel. It had a good dose of Stabil in it prior to that.

Pictures added. I also have helmets etc. plus a set of saddlebags one could use with another bike or resell that will be included.

This is a really beautiful bike. I'm open to reasonable offers considering the condition and ultra low miles.

Bump. Open to reasonable offer considering mileage, condition, extras, etc..

Back