• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SOLD.... 2013 BMW R1200 GS Rallye Edition

mtbikertoo

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
This is a 2013 R1200 GS Rallye Edition (non water cooled), great colors, not many like this. 2013 was the year of the GS being changed to water cooled but there were some carry-overs. This bike has 22K miles on it. It was mainly used for street but has had some dirt road riding and no trail riding. It has pure street tires on it now with about 2K miles on them. An extra set of Shinko 705 adventure tires with only 250 miles on them goes with it. It comes with an Akrapovic exhaust, Touratech top load BMW bags and tail trunk, GS bag liners, Montana 600 GPS, Cyclops Sport lights (adjustable), Skeen amber front lights, Skeen rear brake lights, Touratech tank bag, LED signals with clear lenses, Fastway foot pegs, Kaoko throttle lock, ABS, Electronic suspension, heated grips. Recent maintenance includes an oil/filter change, valve check and brake fluid flush. The trans and final drive fluids were changed at 16K. The motorcycle is in very good condition and is ready to ride anywhere. If you know your BMW's then you know this one has plenty of life left in it. $10,500 Here's a link to CL for more pictures. Please PM me for more info. Thank you.
https://sanantonio.craigslist.org/mcy/d/san-antonio-2013-bmw-r1200-gs-rallye/6882206119.html

Attachments

• DSCN3356.JPG
    DSCN3356.JPG
    404.1 KB · Views: 758
  • DSCN3360.JPG
    DSCN3360.JPG
    373.6 KB · Views: 710
  • DSCN3397.JPG
    DSCN3397.JPG
    353.3 KB · Views: 423
Isn’t that a 2012

Don't think so. It's kind of like that special edition blue/white 2005 R1150GSA that was available even though they switched to the 1200 in 2005.

Last edited:
My bike is a 2013 model; that's how it's titled. Both NADA and KBB list values for both years. In my mind, it's a two year production even if it's basically the same bike. My bike is priced very moderately using both of them as guidelines, especially with the additional items. For a potential buyer, my thread is maybe starting to get a little convoluted. Thanks again!

Hmmm, no response here or on Advrider, CL, etc. It's a great bike, spring is here, the price is right....???

Same issue with my 07 GS. I've had a few inquiries, but nothing serious except from the Craigslist scammers :-P

Well I'd probably trade my 2011 GSA for it. maybe. I love the colors but am pretty spoiled with the comfort and packhorse GSA capability.

Attachments

• bmw.jpg
    bmw.jpg
    278 KB · Views: 193
Back