• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Bike For Sale SOLD 2013 Honda CRF250L

Reaction score
SOLD This is a sweet bike and I really don't want to sell it but I have too many bikes at the moment so this one has to go. I know I'll regret selling it. 2013 Honda CRF250L with only 2848 original miles. The bike runs and rides fantastic. Lots of nice aftermarket accessories added for the next adventure. Flatland Racing aluminum skid plate, Baja windscreen, custom Corbin seat, bark busters, phone holder mounted, side rack system for luggage, rear rack, Tusk folding shifter, Flatland Racing aluminum radiator guard, wired for accessories, good tires, garage kept and no serious off-road riding (just some gravel roads). The bike also comes with a Kouba link lowering link should it be needed for a shorter rider. I just replaced the fuel filter assembly inside the fuel tank with new filters last week. A new air filter was installed in March and I have a new oil filter still in the box. The only thing wrong with the bike is the fuel gauge blinks and doesn't register the fuel level. This hasn't been a problem for me because I'm old school and do what we always did before bikes had fuel gauges, I just reset the tripmeter when I fill up. The bike gets around 70 MPG depending on how hard you ride it. There are a couple of scratches on the front fairing plastic but nothing out of the ordinary. It's a really fantastic bike. The bike does not come with the luggage that you see in the photos. $3800.00. Clear blue title in my name.

Attachments

• unnamed-1.jpg
    unnamed-1.jpg
    218.5 KB · Views: 88
  • unnamed-2.jpg
    unnamed-2.jpg
    206 KB · Views: 83
  • unnamed-3.jpg
    unnamed-3.jpg
    246 KB · Views: 79
  • unnamed-4.jpg
    unnamed-4.jpg
    216.9 KB · Views: 82
  • unnamed-5.jpg
    unnamed-5.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 77
  • unnamed-6.jpg
    unnamed-6.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 79
  • unnamed-7.jpg
    unnamed-7.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 80
  • unnamed-8.jpg
    unnamed-8.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 76
  • unnamed-9.jpg
    unnamed-9.jpg
    229.7 KB · Views: 78
  • unnamed-10.jpg
    unnamed-10.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 76
  • unnamed-11.jpg
    unnamed-11.jpg
    294.2 KB · Views: 73
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    299.8 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
I was uncertain about your "Too many bikes" statement, and checked with one of the Physics prrofessors here at ASU, and he confirmed my suspicions that it is NOT actually physically possible to have TOO many bikes in the universe, only "Almost enough bikes" is possible!! Just didn't want any misinformation to get out, ya know!! ;)

Back