• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SOLD 2014 Yamaha XT250 - Farkled

Reaction score
First Name
Lynn
Last Name
Beckwith
SOLD ******** For Sale For $3900 OBO

Great Christmas Present!

New was $5190.00

Has $1400 in Farkles

REDUCED ******** For Sale For $3900 OBO

Only 3248 miles.

Oil changed twice already – just because I’m a maintenance maniac.

Farkles: Done right – Even factory connectors when wiring needed to be re-routed.

Windshield
Acerbis handgards
Renthal Bars
Skid plate
Counter shaft sprocket upgrade
Fat foot pegs
Tail rack
SU Side Racks
SU Tool Tray
Seat Concepts seat with gripper top
Powerlet outlet
Brighter headlight

PHOTOS HERE:

Last edited:
Re: 2014 Yamaha XT250 For Sale - Farkled

Great bike to have, You could ride to the border and pick up the XTZ250 Ténéré 16 litro gas tank from a Yamaha dealer in Nuevo Laredo. That would be a great DS setup.

Kiko, I did not know the larger tank was available anywhere. You are right, that would really be a nice DS addition. This bike already has a RotoPax mount to help bridge the distance with the smaller tank.

Yeppers... is still available and anxious to go RTW. This bike is fuel injected, but I still start and ride her so that she will be healthy and happy for the next adventure.

Kiko, I did not know the larger tank was available anywhere. You are right, that would really be a nice DS addition. This bike already has a RotoPax mount to help bridge the distance with the smaller tank.
Hi Lynn. I chatted some with Kiko about this. He may have a chance to talk to a dealer (he lives in Mexico), and I may call a dealer in Mexico (I'm in Texas) if I get a break at work during their open hours. Maybe the XT250 Tenere tank will fit on our U.S. model XTs.

Wish I had a chance to buy your XT. I picked up a 2009 about 3 months ago and am just about done setting it up almost exactly as you have yours set up. I have yet to install the inner shelf from Happy Trails for my Rotopax. They warned me it would be a tight fit. Too late for me, but someone is going to get a beautiful bike.

Any chance you'd sell me that comfy seat?

Nice bike, glws!

Would be great addition to have a larger tank. The rotopax has worked on the RTW threads I've read, but it sure would be a good thing. Hoping you will send some photos of yours. I'd love to see it!

Hi Lynn. I chatted some with Kiko about this. He may have a chance to talk to a dealer (he lives in Mexico), and I may call a dealer in Mexico (I'm in Texas) if I get a break at work during their open hours. Maybe the XT250 Tenere tank will fit on our U.S. model XTs.

Wish I had a chance to buy your XT. I picked up a 2009 about 3 months ago and am just about done setting it up almost exactly as you have yours set up. I have yet to install the inner shelf from Happy Trails for my Rotopax. They warned me it would be a tight fit. Too late for me, but someone is going to get a beautiful bike.

Any chance you'd sell me that comfy seat?

This 2014 XT250 will make a great Christmas Present.
Just reduced the price to $3900 OBO.

Moving soon and have a couple too many bikes!
832-527-Two77Four

Don't really want to take off the farkles, she is so sweet the way she is and deserves the adventure.

Back