• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

*SOLD* 2015 Husky FE 501 S

bugg77

Reaction score
Well, after not riding for almost a year (and not nearly enough in the years before then), it would seem time to move on from riding. My children is young and busy and I just can't justify the time away from them.

So, putting my 2015 Husqvarna FE501S up for sale. It served me well on a dozen or so trips to Hidden Falls and two trips to the San Juan mountains in CO, but aside form that it's hardly been used. 1039 miles, 49 hours of riding time. Typical wear and tear on the plastics but I'm no MX rider so this was ridden pretty gently, no jumping/racing. Mostly low speed adventure style riding.

Flatland Skid Plate
Scott's Steering Damper
Slavens Rear Linkage Guard
Pivot pegs
De-smogged with the more aggressive fuel map
Seat Concepts seat
Squadron Pro LED headlight
Bullet Proof Designs Radiator guards
Husky Rear disc brake guard
Fastway Hand guards
Garmin Montana RAM mount
Eline Pipe Guard
Acerbis 5.1 gallon tank and stock tank
Mosko Moto Reckless 80 (never used)
Giant Loop Mojave Saddle Bag
14-49 gearing
Gen 2 Tubliss front and rear
Nearly unused Motoz Tractionator rear and Pirelli MT16 front

Located in Round Rock, TX. Title in hand, asking $7,500 OBO for the whole kit. PM me here with interest or questions.

Last edited:
The true awesomeness of the 501 cannot be overstated. A better bike than I will ever be rider. Draws a crowd everywhere you ride it.

:trust:

Back