• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

[SOLD] 2017 Honda CRF250L Rally - $4800

Reaction score
First Name
Ali
Last Name
Iqbal
2017 Honda CRF250L Rally - $4800
condition: like new
engine displacement (CC): 250
fuel: gas
odometer: 700
paint color: red
title status: clean
transmission: manual
For Sale:
2017 Honda CRF250L Rally, only 700 miles, I am the original owner with clean Texas title. Looks New.
I installed a GPS RAM mount for Garmin Zumo 395 (GPS Optional), a comfort seat from Seat Concepts (still have the original seat), a tail bag on a steel tail luggage carrier, and an 887ML/30FL OZ fuel bottle. The tank is 2.1 Gallon and has a 110+ Mile range. The fuel bottle is (just in case) to get you to the nearest gas station. Renthal strong aluminum Bars and Zeta hand guards, the rest is all stock.
I am 5'6" and I can put my feet down. Real easy motorcycle to ride on/off road. I just don't get the time to ride it. I am asking $4800 and the price is firm. I am not desperate to sell it, but it will make an amazingly light and maneuverable adventure bike for the serious cash buyer.

ENGINE
• Engine Type 249.6cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
• Bore And Stroke 76mm x 55mm
• Induction PGM-FI, 38mm throttle body
• Ignition Computer-controlled digital transistorized with electronic advance
• Compression Ratio 10.7
• Valve Train DOHC; four-valve
DRIVE TRAIN
• Transmission • Six-speed
• Final Drive • #520 chain; 14T/40T
CHASSIS / SUSPENSION / BRAKES
• Front Suspension • 43mm inverted fork; 9.8 inches travel
• Rear Suspension • Pro-Link® single shock with spring; 10.3 inches travel
• Front Brake • Single 256mm disc with twin-piston caliper
• Rear Brake • Single 220mm disc
• Front Tire • 3.00-21
• Rear Tire • 120/80-18
DIMENSIONS
• Rake • 28°10' (Caster Angle)
• Trail • 113mm (4.4 inches)
• Wheelbase • 56.9 inches
• Seat Height • 34.4 inches
• Curb Weight • 317.5 pounds
• Fuel Capacity • 2.1 gallons
• Miles Per Gallon • TBD MPG - Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors.
• Ground Clearance • 10.0 inches
OTHER
Colors Red
FACTORY WARRANTY INFORMATION
ASIS, No Warranty

Back