• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SOLD - 2020 KTM 690 Enduro R with Rade Garage rally tower and... $12,500

Reaction score
I bought it this year, bone stock, from the original owner with 79 miles on it! I then set it up for a trip that isn't going to happen. So, here you go

2020 KTM 690 Enduro R with ~450 miles. I have all the original parts and items from new, so this can be put back to stock if desired.

Mods
  • CJ Designs Billet Fuel Filler Neck - Racer Version
  • EarthX ETX18F Lithium Battery
  • KTM Off-Road ABS Dongle - 60312953000 - with tower mounted switch to enable/disable
  • KTM 450 SXF/XCF 2016-2018 Shift Lever - 79434031100
  • KTM 790 Adventure R Hand Guards
  • Outback Motortek Crash Bars
  • KTM Powerparts Ergo Seat
  • Oberon Clutch Slave
  • Perun Moto - Rear Rack
  • Perun Moto - Subframe Reinforcement Kit
  • Protaper Pillow Top Grips
  • Rade Garage K5 fairing kit
  • Rade Garage auxiliary tank
  • Rade Garage Sharon exhaust
  • Rade Garage Skidplate Evo2
  • Rade Garage Heavy duty brake pedal
  • Rottweiler SAS/Canister Removal Kit
  • Rottweiler Fueling Dongle
  • SuperSprox 14 CS sprocket
  • TST LED Integrated Tail Light & Fender Eliminator
Also, printed shop manual and owners manual. Dirt Tricks 50T rear sprocket and 120 link chain not installed

Scotts steering stabilizer is not included, but one can be added easily as the sub-mount is part of the Rade kit.

Attachments

• IMG_5540.jpeg
    IMG_5540.jpeg
    529 KB · Views: 300
  • IMG_5542.jpeg
    IMG_5542.jpeg
    569.9 KB · Views: 284
  • IMG_5543.jpeg
    IMG_5543.jpeg
    383.4 KB · Views: 387
  • IMG_5544.jpeg
    IMG_5544.jpeg
    477.6 KB · Views: 273
Last edited:
Do you happen to have the Passenger Foot Pegs left and right complete assemblies for the bike for pavilion to ride on the back of the bike?

I know must people take them off to save weight and just toss them, but I actually need them. Let me know

Hi, I already have a deal in the works. I'll report back later today if anything changes. Thanks everyone!

And that deal did not complete, so TxSignGuy is in! I will update the title to sold when all is done

This bike is the business. Got a good look at when meeting four recently and cansay for certain it is set up to handle whatever is thrown at it. Immaculate ride.

Back