• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SOLD 46 Liter Givi Trekker Solid Black Case

Reaction score
First Name
Eddie
Last Name
Zanner
Selling an almost new Givi Trekker solid black case. I bought a Yamaha Super Tenere and thought with the exhaust pipe on the left side I would use a 33 liter on the left and a 46 liter on the right. Well, the 46 liter on the right is just too big. I'm using a 46 liter case for a trunk and works great as a trunk (holds a full face helmet, jacket, etc.). The case is barely a month old and a new price is approximately $360. I'm asking $250 OBO.

I'm in New Braunfels and willing to meet somewhere to facilitate a sale. I really don't want to ship this. If interested PM me and I'll send pictures.

Thanks for interest.

Sold. Thank you.

Last edited:
Re: 46 Liter Givi Trekker Solid Black Case

Price drop: Now $200. This is almost half the price of a new one. Seriously, the case is almost brand new and makes a very nice trunk. Holds a full face helmet, jacket, etc. Thanks for looking.

Re: 46 Liter Givi Trekker Solid Black Case

Answered the PM's. Thank you both.

Back