• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Gear For Sale SOLD Abba Superbike Stand with extras. SOLD

sweatmachine

Beef loving Texan
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
SOLD SOLD SOLD

I have here an Abba Superbike Stand with their "Front and Rear Package 2" along with the "adjustable base plinth" which raises the whole setup off the ground a bit for lifting taller bikes. I bought this thinking I'd use it often, but we're moving soon and I've only used it once in 2 years so it's gotta go. It currently has Kawasaki adapters in it (Works for my Versys 1000, also Ninja 1000, and others) but other adapters can be purchased for $21+ per set.

I paid about $400 for all of this. I'll let it go for $150...must go asap! I'm located in east Austin but work near the Domain. Can meet or deliver within 20 minutes of either location. Cash, Venmo, Paypal, all work. Thank you!

xuDvoCd.jpg

Last edited:
I'm right near domain, would love to add that to the tool collection. I have to see if i need new ends for my hondas, but that's on me. PM sent.

I'm right near domain, would love to add that to the tool collection. I have to see if i need new ends for my hondas, but that's on me. PM sent.
Responded. Thanks!

Sold! Thanks N+1! Nice chatting with you.

Back