• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Gear For Sale *SOLD* Brand New Aerostich Transit 3 Leather Jacket Size 38

txox4

Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Ledwell
Quite possibly the finest motorcycle leather jacket you can buy, the Transit 3 from Aerostich features waterproof and breathable leather made from a new CORIUM+ material that integrates a specially treated high quality leather with a waterproof laminate that's exceptional to the touch and 100% functional. Additionally, there are five TF armor pieces on the inside including elbows, shoulders, and back as well as strategically placed hi-viz reflective material on the front and rear of the jacket as well as a back vent and plenty of zippered pockets, etc.

I bought this jacket about 1.5 years ago and it was a size too small, ordered a replacement, and had this sitting in my closet and had completely forgotten about it until we recently moved and I found it in closet corner. This jacket is BRAND-NEW, never used and still has the tags hanging from it.

Original price was over $1k and I am willing to sell for $850 shipped OBO. If interested, PM or post up. I'm located in The Woodlands. Thanks!

IMG_8473.JPG

IMG_8465.JPG

IMG_8469.JPG

IMG_8467.JPG

IMG_8466.JPG

Last edited:
Jacket has SOLD! Apologies for not posting this previously but many thanks for the note.

Back