• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

[SOLD] Cannondale CX9 Cyclocross / Gravel bicycle [SOLD]

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm selling my cross bike. No motor, but there are some cyclists on here. I'm 5'8" so it should fit folks +/- a few inches of that or so. Located in Austin. $550. I'd be happy to take it to a local bike shop if you would like to arrange for them to pack and ship it.

cx9-1.jpg

Frameset
  • This was the last year for the USA-made Cannondale frames
  • Awesome bright white / hot red colors
  • Size: 50 cm
  • (fits like 52-54cm road frame)
  • Easton EC90X full carbon CX fork
  • (optional) fender mounts
  • Frame has a small dent where it fell against the edge of my desk (see photo)
Components
  • Campagnolo Veloce 10 speed shifters & derailleurs
  • Campagnolo Centaur 13-29 cassette
  • Campagnolo Chorus chain
  • Campagnolo Chorus hubs
  • Mavic Open Pro 700c rims
  • Ritchey Speedmax 35c cross tires
  • Shimano 105 crankset
  • Thorne USA 44t big ring, Shimano 34t small ring
  • Includes spare Shimano 50t big ring
  • BB30 bottom bracket
  • Shimano PD-7401 pedals
  • TRP billet V-brakes
  • Cannondale carbon seat post
  • Deda bars
  • Sette race saddle with Ti rails
Photos

Wow -- a road bike with nobby tires .... very cool. Awesome bike.

Attachments

• IMG_0652.JPG
    IMG_0652.JPG
    127.4 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_0653.JPG
    IMG_0653.JPG
    391.4 KB · Views: 356
We need a cycling sales thread here on TWT... Maybe I will find the gravel/touring bike I am seeking while thinning the herd I already have!

Congrats. I just sold my gravel bike last month. Let my brother borrow my road bike indefinitely.

Motorcycles have killed bicycles for me. I can't get on them anymore without thinking this hurts and this would be much more fun with a motor.

That said, my electric Zero FX really scratches a lot of that bicycle itch for me. Just can't take it on the bike trails... as long as someone is looking.

Back