• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: SOLD Eagle Talon Field and Stream Kayak

Kidder

Reaction score
SOLD
PM me, please.
f26fd20e0e40536ac39977de8ad6ccfd.jpg
41611781062390ce9f0275dd6ee762b0.jpg
e52e2067e8ebbe56af13fc4fea0b4208.jpg

Last edited:
Selling my new, never used Eagle Talon Field and Stream kayak. New they are $550 plus tax. Info here including dimensions: https://m.fieldandstreamshop.com/p/...yak-15fnsufsgltlnstkypsk/15fnsufsgltlnstkypsk

Selling this for $300. Includes anchor, rod holder, whistle, scupper plugs.

Local pickup only. I'm in South Arlington area.
PM me, please.

I had one of these a few years ago and it seemed like a bargain at the new price. This one is a great deal on a very underrated kayak. If I hadn’t discovered I hate fishing so much I’d probably still have it.

This kayak is perfect for heading to the lake and avoiding crowds!

I had one of these a few years ago and it seemed like a bargain at the new price. This one is a great deal on a very underrated kayak. If I hadn’t discovered I hate fishing so much I’d probably still have it.
me too! sold mine here years ago, that said this is still very tempting! Somebody buy it so I'll quit thinking about it.

Back