For sale is my well-equipped, strong-running Suzuki DR650, ready for adventure, with plenty of enhancements and goodies. The condition of the motorcycle is very good, with normal scratches and dings from running it offroad. Everything works at it should. Mileage is 16,000 and may go up a little. Price is $3,600 FIRM (as in not a penny less) picked up from my residence in Plano. Texas title is clear, and registration is up to date.
Here is the list of mods made to the bike:
- 4 gallon IMS tank with extra gas cap (Blue OEM tank with extra petcock is included as well)
- FMF header and exhaust pipe, opened air box and rejetted
- Upgraded front and rear suspension
- Seat Concepts seat (very comfy!)
- Flat aluminum rear rack
- Engine case guards and frame protectors (both sides)
- Hand guards
- Wide offroad footpegs
- Fat bar and Powemadd risers
- Aluminium skid plate
- Small turn signals (OEM ones included)
- Front fender stabilizer
- Cigarrete lighter style powe source on handlebar
- Two RAM balls on handlebar
- LED offroad light, removable, mounted on one of the RAM balls, activated with the high beam
- Relocated choke
- Center stand and kick stand
- Procycle tools tube
- Comfortable heated grips with two heat levels
- Pigtail for trickle charge
- Lithium battery
- Support side rack for Giant Loop saddle (or any other fabric saddle)
Here is the list of add-on's that come with it:
- Brand new, never used, Yuasa YTX9-BS extra battery
- 2 sets of heavy duty front and rear inner tubes
- Spare clutch and throttle cables
- Giant loop bag
- Dirty Bagz saddle bags
- Small gas tank saddle bags
- 10 new oil filters and 1 new air filter
- OEM new tank (blue)
- An extra set of Shinko 244 tires with low miles, see Disclosures below.
- A box with miscellaneous OEM parts (passenger footpegs, original suspension, etc)
- An ugly and not very effective BMW windshield. It can probably be mounted with adapters to make it more effective, but it's still not pretty.
- The bike is wearing Shinko 244 tires. They have 600 miles, but the rear is chunking, and should be replaced. This is a $55 tire and I don't recommend it for high speed pavement riding. I have another 244 with the same mileage and no chunking because it was used offroad mostly. That second tire is included in the sale, together with an extra 244 front.
- The rear tail light came off in Mexico and I am replacing it with an LED one, but it may not be here for a week or more. If you want to pick up the bike right away I will mail it to you and you can install it.