• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SOLD Free: Theft prevention Wheel Lock. On hold for Just Curtis

Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Last Name
Baker
I have one lock that goes through the disc rotor I believe. Free to anyone who wants a nice country ride out to the farm to pick it up.

Attachments

• theft preventer.jpg
    theft preventer.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 83
Great to meet you too. Feel free to come by anytime you are out and about. And we are gonna get that twt campout going as soon as soon as the covid slows.

I just sent him a pm saying id put a note on the bike or keys that said LOCK. I know id forget to remove it.

Just a helpful tip. Take it off before you ride. Sigh.
At least you didn't use the proverbial *ask me how I know*. :D

I just sent him a pm saying id put a note on the bike or keys that said LOCK. I know id forget to remove it.
C'mon guys, gimme some credit, I AM smarter than the average bare. :eek2:

I always use ear plugs and keep them in a sock in the glovebox. The key is in the sock too.

As the previous owner of this device, i can say that my forgetfulness (in close collaboration with this device) once caused me to drop my WR450 in the garage while trying to back it out :-)

Back