• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Sold - FS: 2007 Honda Elite CH80 $1100 obo

JJTex

Reaction score
2007 CH 80 with 7k miles. Only blemish is on the passenger foot peg as shown in the pic.

Scooter has new rear tire, recent oil change, brand new front tire ( not installed since the current tire is still good), spare air filter when it's due for changing, new seat cover, and I think I have some spark plugs for it but would need to confirm later.

Excellent condition and will run for many years to come. I've had these Elite scooters since back when I was a kid and they are bulletproof. 100mpg and fun to take for a beer run or to take the kids for a cruise around to learn the joy of two wheels. Would be good for a student as well....has a basket for groceries or books.

Make me an offer. I will consider trades for things that go bang plus cash. Maybe trade for TV and cash as well. Any trades must equal the value of the scoot.

JJ

image_zps0aa676e9.jpg

image_zps7bd1f608.jpg

image_zps73eb8770.jpg

image_zpsbdcf4626.jpg

image_zpsbdcf4626.jpg

image_zps46f4b2cd.jpg

Back