• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SOLD - Like New - Sidi Onroad Gortex Boots

Reaction score
SOLD - Sidi Onroad Gortex Boots - $250

I bought these about three years ago and have only worn them for two short rides, probably one hour total. They look new. I tried them on last month and I guess my foot has become wider because they feel tight. These are a size US 7.5 and a 41 Euro. They get great reviews on Revzilla, 4.8 out of 5 stars. http://www.revzilla.com/product/sidi-on-road-gore-tex-boots

Mine have a double hook and loop at the top as opposed to one big one on the latest version.

Attachments

• DSC01215mod.jpg
    DSC01215mod.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 158
  • DSC01216mod.jpg
    DSC01216mod.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 164
  • DSC01217mod.jpg
    DSC01217mod.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 170
  • DSC01218mod.jpg
    DSC01218mod.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 160
  • DSC01219mod.jpg
    DSC01219mod.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
Re: Like New - Sidi Onroad Gortex Boots

For what its worth I'm on my second pair of these. Love'em! I finally wore out the first pair with the 4 hook and loop fasteners and the newest pair have the large Velcro on top with just 2 hook and loops. I prefer the 4 hook and loops. My feet never got wet in either pair. Good stuff!

Re: Like New - Sidi Onroad Gortex Boots

I'll 2nd that, absolutely great waterproof boots. And these are the 4-buckle style, much better than the velcro version imo. GLWS.

Back