• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Sold: Mosko Moto Nomad tank bag $150

Reaction score
Bought this for my Tiger 800 and it's just too long to fit comfortably for me. Love the bag, but don't see myself using it anytime soon. Bag is 3 months old, the bladder has been used maybe twice and only with RO water. As is shown in the photos, it's in effectively new condition still. Note that I did modify the front yoke slightly to attach to the front fuel tank mounts instead of looping through the frame on my Tiger800. All the parts are there to use as it came originally and I'm including about 3' of 1" webbing to make your own custom yoke. Also, you'll need a fresh set of large zip ties for the rear frame mounts. Moskomoto sells the entire yoke kit for $30 as well.

Moskomotos spec page: https://moskomoto.com/products/nomad-tank-bag

I'm located in Abilene, TX. If you're close enough to make for a good excuse for a ride, I might deliver or you can to pick up. Otherwise I'll provide packaging, buyer pays shipping.

Any questions, please post or PM me.

Question was asked if the bag itself has been modified-- It has not been modified at all. If you want 100% factory, just get the $30 yoke kit Mosko sells for using the bag on a second bike and you'd have 100% original out of the box. All I did was cut the stitched ends off the stock yoke to remove the connectors and used some web cord and tri-glide slides to attach directly to the two horizontal tubes that make the front tank mount on a Tiger 800. Made for a much cleaner/easier install. With the web cord I'm including, you'd have enough parts/materials to connect to any bike.

This is a very good deal. I love my Nomad bag.

This is a very good deal. I love my Nomad bag.

I really like the bag and even thought about using it on my other bikes (which I may still do if it doesn't sell), but it's just too darned big in my opinion on my Tiger 800 tank. I like being able to move around a log up on the pegs and I can't get forward with this on the bike no matter how far forward I mount it. Larger bike or longer tank and it's be perfect.

I only use a tank bag on long tours, and this is the bag I use. Very well thought out tank bag. Glws

You can also put it on adv rider and it will sell in about 30 minutes.

Back