• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Sold! My 2002 7.3 Excursion FS. Cheap!

HiSPL

Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Weaver
Hi all. I know someone out there needs a race rig that you can sleep in the back of, pull 8000 pounds of trailer, and still get goodish MPG.

Yes it needs some work, but no you shouldn't be scared of the miles. It's a 7.3. It still has another 300k left in it at least.

I used this when I had my own business. I hauled trailers all around central Texas. I now have a salary job in Montgomery and have no need to pull trailers anymore. I bought a little Honda (cage) and need to sell this beast.

You can haul 7 people in this rig and still have room for the labrador in the back! It gets about 17-18 MPG on the highway with our low-sulfer pee water diesel. Used to get a hair over 20mpg. The 4wd's won't do that!

More pics and description...
https://collegestation.craigslist.org/cto/d/2002-ford-excursion-limited/6585736507.html

Thanks ya'll! :rider:

Last edited:
Re: My 2002 7.3 Excursion FS. Cheap!

Oh, Easy. She's been to the Moon and is halfway back right now. I think she's good for two trips no problem!

Jeff will be back in town this afternoon he has been looking for one of these

Jeff will be back in town this afternoon he has been looking for one of these

Awesome! Send him my way! I'm open to offers at this point!

BTW, I was just looking at interior bits for it and you can do a full king ranch conversion for about 1800-2000, or regular leather seats for around 800. There are some great looking King Ranch interiors on craigslist right now....

I'm also thinking that if you had the time and space you could get this truck, and a wrecked 4wd F250 and do the 4WD swap on it. 4WD Excursions go for as much as $20k out there, depending on how nice they are. They typically start at 10-12k and just go up from there.

Last edited:

A little tour of the Ex!

[ame="https://youtu.be/r1wJOcs84eY"]2002 Excursion For Sale - YouTube[/ame]

Ex is sold!

Kinda sad, But relieved at the same time. Thanks all.

Back