• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SOLD*Nomar Cycle Hill tire changer

WhiskeyThrottle

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Last Name
W
Just picked this Cycle Hill changer up from friend here in DFW but plans have changed. Extra set of longer tire bars, “yellow thing”, tire holder, spare tips for long tire iron and spare rubbers for wheel blocks. 4x4 plywood to mount it on is included. He had over $700 invested, I paid $380.

Asking $350 obo pick up in Ft Worth.

72c216cbf8fa5356a6aaf222008dfe6e.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Nomar Cycle Hill tire changer

Let’s try $325 for everything

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have the exact same changer and like it quite a bit. Seems like I paid about $500 for everything pictured. Hated to buy it initially but its paid for itself along time ago. Should have done it a lot sooner. GLWS

That's a pretty good price. Those accessories are worth a lot and those bars are very handy. Two of them go for 50 bucks or so on their own.

This ad should not have lasted more than 10 minutes.

The clamps look like they have the bobbins for doing dirt bike tires.

Let’s try $325 for everything

Bill
If still available I’ll take it. May take a day or two to work out logistics to pick it up. Are you still in Haslet? Paul

Pm sent

Nomar Cycle Hill tire changer

Last edited:

Sale pending pick up this next week. My schedule and buyer’s didnt line up for this weekend so I’ve agreed to allow him a few days to pay and pick up. If he doesn’t follow through I will pm those next.
Thanks guys.

Bill
If still available I’ll take it. May take a day or two to work out logistics to pick it up. Are you still in Haslet? Paul

Excellent! I'm going to need a back tire installed pretty soon. :-)

Excellent! I'm going to need a back tire installed pretty soon. :-)

Don’t make plans just yet big boy. I’m number two on the list as I thought my “tire challenged friend” who I pointed this ad out for would buy it:doh: You know the guy Ron, he’s the president of the flat a month club:trust: I think he puts magnets in his tires to gather more nails:rofl:

I thought Ron traded motorcycles before they needed tire changes? :duck:

Sold

Back