• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

(SOLD) Ram Mount Goodies (long arm, x-grip, U-bolt base)

If it hasnt sold, I will take it. Just let me know where you are and we can meet up. I am on the near west side of Houston.

Vaughn

I thought I was in at the beginning but I haven’t heard anything in a while...

Yeah TXDaveski, sorry you do seem to be up above us. I thought it might be a decent deal if it were here in houston but if it had to ship across the country for me I dont think it is as great of a deal. Thanks and good luck with the sale or the buy. :)

Yeah TXDaveski, sorry you do seem to be up above us. I thought it might be a decent deal if it were here in houston but if it had to ship across the country for me I dont think it is as great of a deal. Thanks and good luck with the sale or the buy. :)
+1
I didn't notice that you had first dibs either. Sorry.

Thanks for the interest everyone, I apologies for the delay on the update. The item has been SOLD.

I have a full set if anyone is interested, will post it soon

Back