• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AUSTIN: SOLD: RevIt Sand Jacket and Pants

2N2OUT

If You Can't Be A Forum Be A
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Super Dave
Gently used. Washed and ready to go. Includes back armor, not the worthless foam filler piece. Includes both the waterproof and the insulated liners for both jacket and pants.

Jacket Size XYL $
Pants Size XZL $

Willing to consider reasonable offers, I'd rather this go to someone who can use it than some craig's list unknown.

RevIt size chart is here: https://www.motoraid.eu/support/sizes/revit_size.pdf

I'm 5'11" 230 and these fit. My jeans are 40x32.

Austin area. Prefer face to face, can meet up, maybe ship.

Let's talk if you are interested.

Attachments

• IMG_2730.jpg
    IMG_2730.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_2731.jpg
    IMG_2731.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_2732.jpg
    IMG_2732.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_2733.jpg
    IMG_2733.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
Since revit sizing is perfectly logical, could you provide some stats on the previous wearer and if they fit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lowered the price. Willing to meet up, could possibly ship if there is interest.

I'd like to meet up and try them on. I'm in Cedar Park. Would you have time tomorrow afternoon?

Staton

Yes, I have plans to be up in central Wilco today anyway. I'll send you a PM with my digits. Txt me and let's set something up. Anytime before 4pm should work for me.

Very nice to meet you. Thanks for the great deal!

Back