• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Gear For Sale (SOLD) Russell Day Long Heated seat for LC BMW 1200/1250 GS(A)

Reaction score
For sale in Kemah, TX is a lightly used leather covered heated Russell Day Long seat to fit on a liquid cooled BMW R1200/1250 GS and GSA. Seat is in great shape and heat is nice in the winter. Prior owner had apparently cut the wires to bypass the switch and utilize another style of plug. I reinstalled a new switch with wires and an SAE plug to connect to my battery tender. I wear a 32 inch inseam on my GSA and can touch both balls of my feet to the ground at minimum suspension setting. As is for $450 shipped CONUS or $400 picked up.

IMG_1007.jpg

IMG_1008.jpg

IMG_1009.jpg

IMG_1010.jpg

IMG_1011.jpg

IMG_1012.jpg

IMG_1005.jpg

So are you saying that the switch does not turn it on and off?
The switch I put in does turn it on and off. The previous owner bypassed the original switch to use a remote switch mounted to his bike. The switch I put in works fine, but don’t forget to turn it off if you leave it plugged in directly to the battery.

Back