• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SOLD - Shinko 804/805 fits Super Tenere $75/set

Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Sawatsky
I have a lightly used set of Shinko 804/805's that were from my Super Tenere. Bike has been sold. 80-90% tread remains. $75 for the set, local meet to pick up in eastern DFW.

Last edited:
I'd like them please. I'll PM you a little later about the pick up.

Did you not like them? Was thinking of trying them on my Tenere

I highly recommend these for the Super Tenere. I had a couple o sets on her and was sort of amazed how well they worked on road. Wasn't expecting that. I have my own changer and switch tires for trips. Had just put these on before a trip up to MN and decided to put 704/5's on for that 3000 mile trip. Ended up selling the bike before they wend back on.

Fordf350, I had the same experience with these tires as txvoyager. Better than I expected on the road and I like the front better on the road than the TKC.

The one I have mounted now on the front is a Q. No idea on the back because I'm currently riding on my last Mitas 07+.

BTW, I liked TKC's fine but if I was riding on twisty roads and braking semi-aggressively into the apex of corners, the front TKC got a little squirmy. Knobs flexing? I don't feel that on the Shinko.

I just brought them home. I wanted to say that txvoyager was a real treat to deal with. Thanks Kevin!

The one I have mounted now on the front is a Q. No idea on the back because I'm currently riding on my last Mitas 07+.

BTW, I liked TKC's fine but if I was riding on twisty roads and braking semi-aggressively into the apex of corners, the front TKC got a little squirmy. Knobs flexing? I don't feel that on the Shinko.
Maybe I need to try an 804 on the front of the 790 R.

Back