• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Sold - Ultimate VFR Fly N Buy

gixxerjasen

Wow
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys, got a phone call from my wife's uncle today. Details are thin at the moment but he wants me to help him sell his 2007 25th Anniversary Honda VFR800. He's going to send me pics and information and pricing info. He'll be sending me the bike in late October when a friend comes down.

Why am I posting this now without all the info? Well, the bike is in Crested Butte Colorado. I figured if someone was wanting one of these bikes, they might be interested in doing a fly n buy. No better place to ride home from right now with the Aspen's turning.

Anyway, when I get more info I'll post it. He said he's going to research prices but he is pricing it to sell because he doesn't want to store it for another winter and wants a Harley in the springtime. If you are interested, I can put you in contact with him, otherwise when I have more info I'll post it.

I do know with his short riding season and how little it was ridden that the miles will be low. Here's a picture from a few years back when I went up to visit him. Beautiful bike for sure.

IMG_2143_zps03057697.jpg

Re: Ultimate VFR Fly N Buy

I will reply to PM's and emails.

I talked to him this evening...99% sure of the following, though it was noisy in the restaurant we were at. The bike has roughly 3400 miles on it. I'm pretty sure it's a shop in Montrose that he has it serviced at. Fresh tires and he's added on an Erion Racing pipe (slip on I think) with the black ceramic coating. He's asking $6900 for it.

Re: Ultimate VFR Fly N Buy

He contacted me yesterday to let me know he sold it.

Back