• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Sold

Reaction score
Hi folks. I know it’s a long shot but I own a pristine 2015 ktm 500exc that I would like to trade for a montesa 300rr. Ktm is in great shape. Clean title in hand. It has never been dropped or abused. Only water it’s ever seen is from the garden hose. I have ridden it around the Sam Houston national forest 2 times and went to Sterling ranch 1 time. All other miles were pretty much on dirt roads around my parents place in Livingston TX. Tags expire in September and has a new 19 forest sticker. After market parts include pro moto billet/fasstway rear fender rack, Enduro engineering skid plate, galfer over sized off road front brake rotor {this is not a supermoto rotor, I think it’s 10mm bigger than stock } ktm black swing arm protectors, ktm blank white number plate backgrounds to protect the plastic, ktm 690 bar mounts that are 10mm taller than what comes stock on the exc. I have a new oem battery still in the box, the stocker lives on a battery tender and is still going strong. Has the battery tender plug connected to battery also. Ktm tool kit,manual,both keys and zip up briefcase that comes with the bike. Also an extra stock rear tire.
my knees are shot and I can no longer ride normal dirt bikes. I’ve since gotten into trials and can ride all day with no issues. I am not to computer savvy so I don’t know if I can post pics but if you pm me I can text them. I am only posting here for now so if you know anyone that maybe interested pass the word along please. Thank you.

I have added a sale price if anyone is interested. I looked at adv rider and Craigslist and priced it on the low side best I can tell. Also includes stock 15/45t stock sprockets and 13/47 that is currently mounted. Both set ups work perfect with the oem chain and keep the rear wheel where it needs to be. Stock front brake rotor also

Back