• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Sold

Reaction score
Selling a combo Phillips Flat Screen 32" TV 720p and Magnavox DVD Player. Comes with 2 remotes and RCA cable for the DVD player and an HDMI cable. Excellent condition.

Located in downtown.

Lowered asking price to $60.

IMG-9989.jpg

Last edited:
Thread title shows your age. Lol

:lol2:

Thanks for letting me know! I just changed it. I actually had a guy nearby who was interested in the DVD Player. I had listed the RCA cable thing. He took the DVD player home and texted me back saying his TV didn't have RCA plugs. We traded back. So yes, I realize I'm no spring chicken anymore at 48. Hence the combo sale. I think it would great for someone who has an AirBnb or a bed and breakfast. Or someone who enjoys a lower level of tech.

I’ll take it, will be good for my garage. I’m down in League City. Let me know where and when you’d like to meet.

Back