• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Someone needs to go check this out in the Spring

Tourmeister

Keeper of the Asylum
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Friday

That looks like a lot to fun, but wish the loops were longer. Thirty five miles total isn't much, but it's a start. Sure wish Texas would get on board with stuff like this. Even our ET450 ride generates good income for local hotels/restaurants/gas stations and they enjoy our company.

That looks like a lot to fun, but wish the loops were longer. Thirty five miles total isn't much, but it's a start. Sure wish Texas would get on board with stuff like this. Even our ET450 ride generates good income for local hotels/restaurants/gas stations and they enjoy our company.

There is a LOT of BLM land in that area that has a bunch of roads to explore. A few years back I rode the narrow gauge train between Chama, NM., and Antonito, CO. All along the way I was seeing little dirt roads that criss-crossed through the area. So something like this place might be fun to include as part of a larger trip.

I'll pass thru there in June on m way to CO. plan on taking a look.

I can vouch for the good riding in that area. Have stayed at my uncles cabin in Chama and rode some trails up to the narrow gauge railroad. Breathtaking scenery and fresh mountain air.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back