• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: South O' the Plex - Meet & Eat

I've been interested in trying that place. Pick a time and I'll try to make it.

Got a busy week, but I'd like to make it. Standing by for date and time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im in if on Thursday again. Regarding this week, anyways. [emoji1360]

How about we meet at 7:00 'ish next Thursday, Oct. 13th at Laura's Biergarten?

Does that sound OK?

I've got something going on this Thursday evening that I can't meet y'all.

Business or pleasure? I don't know if you've spent much time there, but the Peacock Bass fishing can be quite good out on the lake. Guides used to be cheap.

It's for work. All I ever see is airports and hotels. I'm going to try and swing a down day this time.

In Denver for a couple of days staying with my kids, so I have wifi. I won't be back by the 13th. Y'all have a good time. Laura's is good - I've been there. Look for groupons.

I'm going to San Antonio tonight for meetings tomorrow, so it looks like I'm out this time as I probably won't be back until after the meet.

I'm a probable.

Will depend upon my work schedule Friday.

Not in the cards for me.

Next time

Not going to be able to make tonight.

For me, getting from north Fort Worth to Arlington at rush hour would be an exercise in futility. How about some north of the plex meets?

It looks like this will be a bust tonight, plus it looks like some weather coming.

I'll skip it and we can try it again another time.

Take care y'all.

Well I promised the Dragin Lady dinner out tonight, but since everyone bailed and I have reviewed the menu, prices and reviews at the Laura's, we're going to check out the Swiss Pastry Shop. Y'all have a good evening.

I do like me some Swiss Pastry Shop. I know it isn't German, but the cheese steak along with the un-cake are things that shouldn't be skipped.

For me, getting from north Fort Worth to Arlington at rush hour would be an exercise in futility. How about some north of the plex meets?

I would have the same excuse

Back